- This event has passed.
Ethics, Society & Law Career Panel: Where Are They Now?
January 21, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm EST
Students in the Ethics, Society & Law program at Trinity College are welcome to join the upcoming Ethics, Society & Law Career Panel: Where Are They Now?
This is a great opportunity for students to connect with ES&L alumni and learn more about the different career paths available to you after graduation. This session is hosted online over Zoom. Closer to the event date, we will forward you with briefing notes and the Zoom link.
- Tarik Bacchus, Program Supervisor, Shelter, Support & Housing Administration
- Michael Beeforth, Partner, Denton’s LLP
- Madelin Burt-D’Agnillo, Organizer, Amalgamated Transit Union (ATU)
- Gina Kwon, Current UofT Law student, Cambridge grad in Land Economy (2020)
- Fiona McNestry, Criminal Defence Lawyer, Lockyer Campbell Posner
- Aadil Nathani, Student-at-Law, Corporation of the City of Windsor
- Madeleine Ross, Research Coordinator, Institute for Youth Health Development
- Natalija Vojno, Rotary Peace Fellow, Independent Consultant, Freelance Writer, Researcher and Facilitator
- Nadia Zaman, Employment Lawyer, Rudner Law
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Ethics, Society & Law Students’ Association (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Prof. Simone Davis, Associate Director, Ethics, Society & Law Program (email@example.com).