- This event has passed.
OBA Labour and Employment Law Program – Remote Work: Current Trends and Emerging Issues
February 16, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
Stuart serves as chair for this webcast program.
Arising out of necessity during the pandemic, many experts believe that remote and hybrid work arrangements are now here to stay. Learn from our panel of seasoned practitioners as they discuss some of the latest issues and potential pitfalls associated with remote work, including:
- Whether an employer can dictate an employee’s work location
- Jurisdictional issues and tax implications
- Discipline and dismissal in a remote environment
- Bullying and harassment issues
- Tips and tricks for remote mediations