Using an in-depth case study method under the guidance of leading legal and HR experts, you will delve deeply into the most challenging issues in workplace law—and be better positioned to implement or reinforce best HR strategies and practices reflecting the latest law.
- Understanding in-depth the rationale for provisions relating to termination, bonuses, commissions, stock options, continuance of benefits, non-solicitation and non-competition clauses (failure to understand which can lead to costly litigation)
- Strategic approaches to the framing and drafting of workplace policies and procedures and employment contracts
- Effectively planning and managing performance and performance improvement plans
- What the law requires, and what represents proactive best practices, in strategies for accommodation
- Overcoming the challenges posed by workplace harassment and mental health issues in the workplace
- Termination: managing and limiting the risks
- Understanding the formal mediation and litigation processes which come into play if informal resolution does not succeed.
A key element of this program is the in-depth case-study method which will run continuously throughout the successive modules, enhanced by ‘fireside chats’ and input from distinguished HR VPs and senior directors.
- Date & Time
- October 19, 20, 26 & 27, 2020
9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EST
- Live – Online