Employment law is a fast-changing area. This past year, not only has the provincial government significantly overhauled workplace legislation, but the courts have issued a number of important rulings. When you know about the latest developments in the legislation and jurisprudence, the quality of advice you deliver to your employer and employee clients is much stronger. The presenters are experienced counsel and adjudicators, and the Six-Minute format ensures you get up to date on a wide range of topics in a short period. Add in the top-notch written materials you’ll receive, and it’s easy to see that this program is well worth your time.
- Can you get damages in tort for harassment claims?
- Can the employer be liable for a worker’s discrimination against a co-worker?
- When are WSIA benefits set off against wrongful dismissal awards?
- What contingency fee options are available?
- What do the latest cases say about notice awards?
- Can employees be found liable for negligence at work?