- This event has passed.
UKG: Strategic Use of Contracts and Policies
October 29, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Are your Canadian HR policies simply compliant – or are they strategic?
Many organizations put policies in place to comply with applicable laws. However, compliance is just the starting point!
Seize the opportunity to use employment contracts and HR policies strategically in order to reduce labour costs, increase employment flexibility, and reduce liability for your organization. Plus, get updated on lessons learned from the pandemic.
Watch this 60-minute webinar to hear Canadian employment lawyers from Rudner Law discuss ways to strengthen your legal position as an employer, including:
- Drafting employment contracts strategically
- Assessing whether your “contractors” are really employees
- Ensuring that contracts are implemented properly (for new and existing employees)
- Reducing severance obligations and controlling post-dismissal costs
- Addressing post-employment obligations such as non-competition and non-solicitation