- This event has passed.
Work Reimagined: The Way Forward – Talent Canada
April 26, 2022 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Two years after the abrupt and uncertain changes brought to workplaces by COVID-19, many employers are still wondering when these challenges will begin to subside.
Work Reimagined: The Way Forward is designed to provide insights into workplace changes, and what employers, senior business leaders and HR professionals may be required to rethink as they plan for the post-pandemic workplace.
Register today and reserve your spot for this cutting-edge event that looks at practical legal strategies and best practices from some of the best minds in the country.
- Stuart Rudner, Employment Lawyer, Mediator & Founder, Rudner Law LLP
- Jessica Fairbairn, Employment Lawyer & Partner, Harris & Co in Vancouver
This roundtable discussion, moderated by Talent Canada publisher Todd Humber, will focus on:
- What needs to change in employment contracts/offer letters?
- How do you protect assets and intellectual property?
- The duty to disconnect: How the new legislation will impact employers