We are proud to be part of the growing York Region and supporting local organizations and businesses while also contributing to organizations around the world.
Although our clients can be found across the country and around the world, we are particularly proud to be involved with local organizations including:
- Richmond Hill Board of Trade
- York Region Chapter of the Human Resources Professionals Association
- Vaughan Chamber of Commerce
- Markham Board of Trade
- York Small Business Enterprise Centre
- United Way of York Region
- Job Skills
- One Voice Network.
We also firmly believe in giving back to the broader community. Ever since Stuart learned of the amazing work done by 360Kids to help homeless youth in York Region, he has been committed to supporting them with time and money. His family has raised thousands of dollars to support their work, and the Rudner Law team and their families have donated their time and money to help make a difference. Stuart also volunteers in a professional capacity, serving on their HR Committee.
The Rudner Law team also volunteers for and supports a multitude of organizations including:
- JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation),
- LIFE (Lawyers International Food Enterprise),
- Family Education Centre,
- CAAIF (Canadian Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Foundation),
- Alzheimer Society of Canada,
- Heart and Stroke Foundation,
- The Terry Fox Foundation,
- Toronto Humane Society,
- Soi Dog,
- HSI (Humane Society International),
- Plan International Canada,
- Shelter Movers Toronto, and
- Anda Residency
through donations of time and money.