Skip to content
HR Lawyers, Employment Lawyers, Workplace Lawyers...whatever you call us, you'll be glad you did.
Text Us: 416-864-8500  |   Meet Us: Employees / Employers |   Phone Us: 416-864-8500


What recourse do I have if my employer refuses to cooperate at all?

While most employers understand the need to accommodate and are compassionate and understanding in their desire to do so, this is not true of all workplaces. Some employers may be hesitant to incur any added costs, or others may simply not understand the importance of their legal obligations. If your employer refuses to offer any accommodation, you have legal options available. 

Consult with an employment lawyer to determine your best course of action. Based on your particular circumstances and your location, they can help you determine how you should proceed, including whether to pursue the matter through a human rights tribunal, or whether you may have a better chance of success with a civil claim. Both courts and tribunals frown on employers who refuse to accommodate, and a lawyer will help strategize your best avenue based on timelines, delays and backlogs, and the particular details of your employer’s conduct.

Employment Lawyers - Rudner Law
Alternative Dispute Resolution Rudner Law

Rudner Law
15 Allstate Parkway
Suite 600
Markham, ON
L3R 5B4

Phone: 416-864-8500
Text: 416-864-8500


Google Rating
Based on 65 reviews
Rudner Law - Employment Lawyers
ADR Services for Employment Law
Back To Top